Thursday, March 20, 2008

Starhub is so screwed -__-


my internet's been down since yesterday, so I'm at my neighbour's house now. Not really used to typing on a laptop.. ~_~

So yeah, I shan't post too much stuff here. Dammit I even planned to start on a new drama okay, its a holiday afterall you know. Luckily there's still my songs/movies/dramas in the com to accompany or i'll be in a foul mood =X



Speaking of foul, look what I found today in the chinese phone directory! (while looking for screwed-up starhub's number) :


丁臭,丁海水
HAHA what kind of NAMES are those o_O
so smelly name hahaha, and SEAWATER?!?!


LOOK! my pencilbox~
consists of only BLUE, GREEN and abit of purple and pink~
white, green and blue have become my favourite colours :D
Sorry I think I really can't type properly here, so there's another boring post for you D:
good thing i still have my songs with me, or i'll REALLY die.
No internet really sucks real bad. real bad.
i'll ring up the starhub customer service asap.
listen to leehom! or you shall die! a painful death~ my neighbour's house is filled with jay stuff o_O
19march
GB: lol u kept refreshing until 9999? hahas. next is 11111
{hahahha OKAY that shall be my next aim :D:D:D}
20march
Cutie: hello emma. (:
{haha hello patrickstar! :D:D:D}
peixuan: yo mama!!! heehee.. u were so retarded and GREEDY ytd!!! eh no. not onnly ytd.. haha.. though the cheesecakes were really nice. =))) heeheeeheeeheheeheheee... XP
{haha yoyoxuanxuan! CHEESECAKE IS NICE NICE NICE! yup I love it man, and no i'm not greedy! D: heheeheee you dumbyyy!}
RACHEL(:: YUP WE DID:D china was fun, lol. our group nobody fell sick thankgoodness xD
{haha LOL REALLY MY TEACHER SAID ALOT OF PEOPLE DID! D:}

No comments: